Ortles Hybrid TW CLT Jacket
Built for tackling high alpine pursuits where you often find yourself pushing hard one moment and stopping the next to regroup, the Salewa Ortles Hybrid TW CLT Jacket is all about climate control. Its hybrid design only places insulation where it's most needed—at the chest, shoulders, and hood—while leaving the lower arms and sides more ventilated with soft, stretchy panels. Tirolwool insulation uses the air-trapping, moisture-wicking, and odor-eating benefits of Tyrolian wool, enhanced with thermo-reactive minerals that allow moisture to escape while reflecting body heat. Soft, wind resistant, and treated to shed light precipitation, the Ortles Hybrid is the perfect addition to your alpine arsenal.
- Hybrid midlayer for active pursuits in alpine conditions
- Wool insulation traps your warmth with odor-eating performance
- Celliant treatment traps body heat and lets water vapor escape
- Ergonomic sleeves and stretchy sides leave you free to move
- Elastic bindings on cuffs and hem help seal out the chill
- Interior pocket doubles as a stuff sack between use
- Slim fit can easily be used as a midlayer in wet weather
- Item #SFW0091
- Q & A
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 165lbs
True to size, great fit.
If this cut is slim fit and I typically wear a Mens regular, what would be the appropriate size for this garment? I would want to be comfortable and be able to put a short sleeve and/or long sleeve layer underneath this garment if needed
If you want to layer underneath I'd order the next size up since it is a slim fit.