Crossbred for wild places.
- Insulating midlayer for alpine adventures
- Synthetic down offers warmth if the snow soaks in
- Body mapped insulation heats up the meaning of function
- Stretch inserts are elastic, soft, and wind-resistant
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep this jacket in place on the ascent
- Chest pocket can be accessed with pack or harness equipped
- Athletic fit moves with you, while still allowing you to layer
- Item #SFW006H
- Q & A
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'0"
- Weight: 105lbs
Salewa has done a brilliant job making a super functional, flattering, and warm jacket. Couldn't gush more about the style, fit, stretch, or functionality of this jacket. Keeps you warm, easy to layer, easy to use -zippers are well designed and incorporated, performs in every way you could ever for! I ordered a small which gives me some room to layer without being too oversized.
My All Time Favorite Jacket
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Salewa Ortles Hybrid 2 Jacket continues to surprise me with it's awesomeness. Salewa has definitely taken the time to nail not only the technical but the women's specific styling and fit. I have used this jacket for everything for hiking, biking, running, and even as a casual jacket to work etc. The Hybrid features make it super versatile for high output activities in cold weather with insulation focused in the core, its easy to add a layer when it gets really cold and the stretch is unrivaled. I love the black as the zips are all navy (my fav combo) and the pulls are all a pop red/pink. Cannot recommend enough.