A jacket worth relying on.
From pre-dawn ice climbing missions to powder-seeking dawn patrols, the Salewa Men's Ortles Hybrid 2 Hooded Insulated Jacket provides reliable warmth when you're on the move in cold, damp environments. Elastic hems keep the cold air from creeping in and keep warm air from slipping out as you move. The ergonomic fit allows free range of motion so that you can climb, hike, or ski without letting all the heat you've built up go free.
- Insulated jacket for dawn patrols and alpine endeavors
- Breathable Primaloft fill retains heat in damp conditions
- Ergonomic construction allows mobility and stretch
- Zippered pockets keep valuables secure
- Item #SFW0064
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
This is the name of the game. Versatility.
I lent it to my brother to go climbing, came back without scuffs. Ski tour, no stink. cold trail runs in the snow, perfect regulation. The arms and sides are a super durable stretchy material, that can handle rocks and packs. The core is a primaloft but in a very light construction, perfect for high activity levels in biting cold, or low activity in medium cold.