sale $84.97 $169.9550% Off
Layering companion for days in the alpine.
Designed as a high-loft midlayer for active alpine pursuits, the Salewa Men's Ortles 2 Highloft Hooded Fleece Jacket is destined for long days at the crag, fast-moving peakbagging missions, and strenuous efforts breaking trail on your touring skis. Polartec High Loft Grid fleece creates small pockets that trap thermal warmth while efficiently moving perspiration off your skin to prevent the cold, clammy sensation. Strategically placed stretch inserts maximize your range of motion while reaching for the next hold, skinning uphill, or belaying your climbing partner. And to eliminate irritation, the hood's soft inner-collar eliminates the scratchiness inherent to traditional fleece sweaters and midlayers.
- High-loft layering companion for alpine activities
- Polartec High Loft Grid fleece traps thermal warmth
- Gridded construction wicks moisture to prevent chilling
- Strategically placed stretch inserts for fluid motion
- Zippered chest pocket is accessible with a harness or pack
- Athletic fit with ergonomically contoured sleeves
- Item #SFW0065
Polartec High Loft Grid (recycled polyester)
yes, with soft collar
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
backcountry skiing, hiking, sport climbing