Get your tour on.
When you say "dawn patrol," your friends say "how high?" But seriously, they know you're not kidding around when you go for a mountain stroll. You're not waiting on slow-pokes, and that includes yourself. The Men's Salewa Ortles 2 GTX Pro Pant is a light-weight, no-holds-barred technical shell that is literally begging you to take it to the mountains. Gore-Tex Pro keeps your legs from getting soaked and it won't let you down if you scrape against sharp rock faces on your way up. The cuffs are reinforced to withstand pokes and prods from your crampons and the gaiters keep snow from getting all up in your business. Thanks to full-length, two-way side ventilation, you can reach top speed without breaking a sweat, and the articulated knees and gusseted crotch ensure the only thing getting in your way might be your slow-poke buddies.
- Technical hardshell pant for alpine mountaineering and big tours
- Gore-Tex Pro offers durable waterproof and breathable performance
- Side zippers for dumping excess heat and quick removal
- Internal gaiter loops can strap under ski boot to keep in place
- Reinforced cuffs protect from sharp edges and crampons
- Articulated knees and gusset offer mobility for quick-paced tours
- Item #SFW006S