A feature creature.
Ice climb or ski tour, you're a fair-weather kinda gal. That's why you're willing to forgo a fancy waterproof membrane in favor of Salewa's Women's Ortles 2 Durastretch Pant. Durable with 4-way stretchable fabric, you'll be high-stepping it all over that frozen waterfall with no problem, protected from the wind and from your crampons. If you decide to take them on a sunny glacial ski adventure instead, you can go miles and miles without breaking a sweat. This fabric is super breathable for long adventures and attachments at the hem will keep these pants in place no matter which boot you're wearing today.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Technical shell designed for backcountry adventures
- Face fabric offers breathable 4-way stretch mobility
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for complicated ice climbs
- Side zippers adjust for leg width and boot width alike
- Hem hooks attach to boots and internal loops can fit under ski boots
- Reinforced hems protect from crampons and sharp edges
- Seams are stretchable and double-stitched for a long life
- Item #SFW006K