Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Softshell Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
A feature creature.
Ice climb or ski tour, you're a fair-weather kinda gal. That's why you're willing to forgo a fancy waterproof membrane in favor of Salewa's Women's Ortles 2 Durastretch Pant. Durable with 4-way stretchable fabric, you'll be high-stepping it all over that frozen waterfall with no problem, protected from the wind and from your crampons. If you decide to take them on a sunny glacial ski adventure instead, you can go miles and miles without breaking a sweat. This fabric is super breathable for long adventures and attachments at the hem will keep these pants in place no matter which boot you're wearing today.
- Technical shell designed for backcountry adventures
- Face fabric offers breathable 4-way stretch mobility
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for complicated ice climbs
- Side zippers adjust for leg width and boot width alike
- Hem hooks attach to boots and internal loops can fit under ski boots
- Reinforced hems protect from crampons and sharp edges
- Seams are stretchable and double-stitched for a long life
- Item #SFW006K
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
These are an awesome pant for spring tours. They are super breathable and incredibly comfortable. The articulation in the knees and gusset really allows for incredible range of motion. Perfect for when ai found myself having to climb over tree fall