A Jack of all Tracks.
Laying claim to multi-sport versatility is a pretty risky endeavor. However, the Salewa Men's Multi Track GTX Trail Running Shoe rises above the rest, refusing to fall flat or bog you down thanks to its intuitive, true blue, three-sport design. The Multi Track weighs in at 14oz, which puts it on the heftier end of the trail running shoe spectrum, but the Multi Track makes up for its weight with TPU inserts (within the midsole) and Gore-Tex membrane.
Speaking of which, the Gore-Tex Extended Comfort lining provides waterproof protection combined with breathable performance, ensuring that you're able to tromp through puddles and endure unexpected rain storms in total confidence. Meanwhile, the cushioned midsole provides an energetic feel and shock attenuation underfoot, and the TPU inserts offer stability and rigidity in the face of trail-bound obstacles. A 3F Total System bolsters your support, providing some semblance of comfort when you really start to put the pedal to the metal. Additionally, the quick-lace system touts a snag-free construction, so it won't get caught on bike pedals or errant tree branches. The Michelin rubber outsole is structured as such that it touts ample traction when embarking on bipedal adventures, yet it remains compatible with mountain bike flat pedals—promoting a non-slip grip and comfort.
- Hit the trails with this versatile shoe
- Mesh upper promotes air circulation and breathability
- Gore-Tex lining provides waterproof protection
- Ortholite insole fights post-play funks
- Midsole attenuates shock and enhances comfort
- TPU inserts offer a semblance of torsional stability
- Michelin Multi Track outsole is grippy and flat pedal friendly
- Item #SFW0043