Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
MTN Trainer2 Winter Mid GTX Boot
The Salewa Men's MTN Trainer 2 Winter Mid GTX Boot is built to perform on icy, snow hikes comfortably. Gore-Tex Performance Comfort gives its suede upper rugged waterproofing and comfy breathability, while wool surrounds the collar to cover you from snowy weather. Underfoot, a responsive footbed attenuates shock while the stiff midsole ensures solid stability on rough terrain. Vibram fine-tuned the Icetrek II Archive Grip for traction on snow=packed hills. Like all Salewa footwear, the MTN Trainer 2 Winter also features a 3F system to reduce the chance of rolling your ankle without inhibiting lateral mobility.
- Hiking boot built for winter weather
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort ensures rugged waterproofing
- AlpineWool heel collar adds warm coverage from snow
- Responsive footbed with moderately stiff mocroporose midsole
- 3F system enhances stability, mobility, and comfort
- Vibram Icetrek II Arctic Grip rubber sole gives icy traction
- Item #SFWZ03H
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.