Off-Mountain Layers, Footwear & Accessories | Shop Now
Select a color:Asphalt/Tawny Port
Select a size:
MTN Trainer2 Winter Mid GTX Boot
When the trail ahead is rock and ice, or no trail at all, Salewa's MTN Trainer Winter Boot provides the warmth and grip needed in the alpine. The suede and wool upper insulates against brisk temperatures as you climb higher up the ridge, while the Vibram Arctic Grip sole offers impressive traction on rock and ice. Salewa finishes the MTN Trainer 2 with features to ensure your comfort over long miles: a responsive footbed to keep you moving forward, a Gore-tex lining to ensure feet stay dry, and a stretch gaiter cuff to keep debris out of the boots as you hike.
- A winter hiking boot to reach the alpine in comfort
- Wool insulation keeps feet warm through snow and ice
- Suede upper and rubber toe cap for durability in technical terrain
- Vibram Arctic Grip provides traction on slick rock and ice
- Gore-Tex lining ensures feet stay dry all day
- Item #SFWZ03I
- Upper Material
- rubber, 1.4mm suede, AlpineWool
- GORE-TEX membrane
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- Vibram Icetrek II Arctic Grip
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.