Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Mountain Trainer Mid GTX Backpacking Boot
Taking aggressive elements from approach shoes and blending them with the support of a pair of boots, the Salewa Men's Mountain Trainer Mid GTX Backpacking Boots provide the support, comfort, and aggressiveness you need when hiking above treeline. Their durable and wear-resistant suede upper is reinforced with a 360-degree rubber rand to protect against wear when hiking across rock-strewn trails and scree, and they are fitted with a GORE-TEX membrane, making the boots waterproof.
- Burly boot built for backpacking in alpine conditions
- GORE-TEX gives rugged waterproofing and comfy breathability
- Suede leather upper with full rubber rand for solid durability
- Cleansport NXT lining offers odor control
- Ortholite insole customizes comfort to your footshape
- Mid stiff nylon midsole maintains support and stability
- Vibram Alpine Approach sole has large lugs for traction on any terrain
- Item #SFW001L
4 based on 22 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.