Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Mountain Trainer Mid GTX Backpacking Boot
Much like the greener grass scenario, neighboring peaks are always larger on the other side, and one day you'll ascend them in the Salewa Women's Mountain Trainer Mid GTX Backpacking Boot, too. It boasts Gore-Tex's Extended Comfort insert for reliable waterproof protection and enhanced breathability properties, and its equipped with Vibram's Alpine Approach sole with large lugs for reliable traction over rough terrain. Unique to every Salewa trekking boot, the 3F System uses three stabilizing bars at the ankle to balance stability and mobility.
- Midheight boot with features for technical backpacking
- Gore-Tex insert offers waterproof, breathable protection
- 3F system uses three stabilizing bars for ankle stability
- Wear-resistant upper with suede and rubber reinforcements
- Adaptive Foam wraps the heel in memory foam for a customized fit
- Climbing Lacing ensures a snug, secure fit from heel to toe
- Mid stiff midsole ensures support for heavy backpacks
- Vibram Alpine Approach sole with rugged lugs for rough terrain
- Item #SFW0040
- Upper Material
- suede, aramid, rubber
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- Vibram Alpine Approach
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.4oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.