Consider it training for the next adventure.
Much like the greener grass scenario, neighboring peaks are always larger on the other side, and one day you'll ascend them in the Salewa Women's Mountain Trainer Mid GTX Backpacking Boot, too. It boasts all the top-of-the-line features in the outdoors footwear industry, like Gore-Tex's Extended Comfort for reliable waterproof protection and enhanced breathability properties, or Vibram's Alpine Approach sole with large lugs for assured traction over rough terrain. Unique to every Salewa trekking boot, the 3F System uses three stabilizing bars at the ankle to balance stability and mobility.
- Mid-cut boot with phenomenal features for technical backpacking
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort offers waterproof, breathable protection
- 3F system uses three stabilizing bars at the ankle for stability
- Wear-resistant upper with suede and rubber reinforcements
- Adaptive Foam wraps the heel in memory foam for a customized fit
- Climbing Lacing assures a snug, secure fit from heel to toe
- MFF+ footbed with interchangeable layers enhance the custom fit
- Mid stiff midsole ensures support for heavy backpacks
- Vibram Alpine Approach sole with rugged lugs for rough terrain
- Item #SFW0040