Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The Mountain Trainer Lite Mid GTX Hiking Boot
This lightweight hiker doesn't make us compromise; it delivers comfort, stability, and water-resistance all while shedding weight from our setup. GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lines these boots, providing us with a breathable and waterproof upper. High-rebound EVA midsoles absorb impact and keep our feet comfortable on long treks. Its deep, versatile tread patterns provide us with a thorough grip on various terrain, keeping us confident on mud, ice, rock, and snow.
- Three-season boot for long-distance trekking on technical terrain
- GORE-TEX lining provides breathable water-resistance
- Mesh uppers with suede inserts are lightweight and wear-resistant
- EVA midsole provides shock-absorbance and rebound
- Reliable grip from compound-rubber outsole and versatile tread
- Climbing lacing customizes fit all the way down to the toe
- Item #SFWZ036
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.