Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Mountain Trainer Lite GTX Hiking Shoe
The Salewa Mountain Trainer GTX Hiking Shoe lives to guide us over ridgeline scrambles and technical ascents on exposed faces. Taking all the burly ingredients of Salewa's mountaineering boots and implementing them in a low-top hiking shoe, the Mountain Trainer delivers all the rigidity and support we'd expect from a Salewa alpine boot, but in a more nimble design.
- Hiking shoe made for technical summit missions
- Synthetic upper is both breathable and abrasion-resistant
- GORE-TEX lining wicks moisture and keeps your feet dry
- Stiff nylon shank offers stability over uneven rocks and roots
- EVA midsole provides cushioned support over strenuous miles
- Pomoca S Path outsole for extraordinary traction on wet surfaces
- Item #SFWZ037
3 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.