Mountain Trainer Lite GTX Hiking Shoe
The Salewa Men's Mountain Trainer GTX Hiking Shoe lives for ridgeline scrambles and technical ascents on exposed faces. Taking all the burly ingredients of Salewa's mountaineering boots and implementing them in a low-top hiking shoe, the Mountain Trainer delivers all the rigidity and support you'd expect from an alpine boot but in a more nimble design.
- Hiking shoe implements performance features for technical summit missions
- Synthetic upper construction is both breathable and abrasion-resistant
- Gore-Tex lining wicks moisture and protects your feet during creek crossings
- Stiff nylon shank offers rigidity while moving through uneven rocks and roots
- EVA midsole provides cushioning support after strenuous miles on end
- Pomoca S Path outsole supplies extraordinary traction on wet surfaces
- Item #SFWZ037
- Upper Material
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
- Mid-stiff, nylon
- Pomoca S Path
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 16, 2020
Details of the shoe state they have a Vibram outsole, while the Tech Specs state it's Pomoca sole. Can you advise which is correct?