Select a size:
Why We Like The Mountain Trainer 2 Hiking Shoe
When we want to move fast over tricky terrain, we know we can count on the Salewa Mountain Trainer 2 Hiking Shoe as the right option for the job the second we lace it up. It's got all of the performance and durability we need for quick missions on the trail, from peak-bagging day hikes to quick approaches on technical and rocky terrain. Its qualifications speak for themselves, what, with a cushioned midsole, moisture-wicking mesh upper, and Vibram MTN Trainer EVO outsole leading the charge towards us setting a new PR for the trail at hand (or foot, rather).
- Hiking shoe for speedy hikes and approaches on tough terrain
- Aggressive Vibram outsole grips on rocky and technical trails
- Suede and rubber upper supports your foot and resists water
- Cushioned midsole offers underfoot comfort through hard miles
- Mesh lining wicks sweat and boosts breathability on warm days
- Item #SFWZ03G
- Upper Material
- suede leather, synthetic
- expanded PU
- Vibram MTN Trainer Evo
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 2.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.