Made for the mountains.
Getting out into the fresh air with everything you need for the day—that's exactly what the Salewa Mountain Trainer 28L Backpack was made for. There's plenty of space for a hearty lunch and plenty of snacks, layers to prepare for any weather, a spot for your hydration bladder, and daisy chain gear loops to cover any loose ends. Compression straps wrap the whole package up, keeping your gear consolidated and close to you body for efficient travel.
Having everything you need come the trail's end won't be much consolation, however, if your back is sore, cold, and clammy. That's why Salewa equipped the Mountain Trainer with cushioned EVA and 3D ventilation. Padded shoulder straps and hip belt keep you comfortable on long trail days, while air channels help move air between the pack and your back, so you won't overheat if you're pace picks up.
- Slim alpine pack for day hikes in the mountains
- Durable ripstop built for rugged adventures
- Back ventilation channels keep you cool during arduous treks
- EVA padding offers a comfortable wear on longer days
- Daisy chain for extra gear and loops for holding trekking poles
- Hydration compatible pouch for easy drinking on the go
- Compression straps help keep your center of gravity close
- Included rain cover to protect gear in case of stormy weather
- Item #SFW008L