Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Lite Train Knit Trail Running Shoe
You're not the kind of runner who likes to slow down or stop once you get going, not even for technical and rugged trail sections. Well with the Salewa Lite Train Knit Trail Running Shoe you'll be able to blast up steep hills and bound over roots and rocks thanks to its aggressive outsole and lightweight design. Designed to move quickly on everything from rocky mountain switchbacks to muddy creek-hugging trails, the Michelin Lite Train outsole offers grip that won't quit. Its sculpted and grooved design was inspired by mountain biking tires, meaning you'll have surefooted steps no matter where your feet take you. The knit mesh upper delivers an ideal balance of stretch and support while maintaining a constant stream of breathable airflow, and the supportive midfoot structure ensures that you'll have more stability for the rough road ahead.
- Lightweight trail shoes with high-performance grip on the trail
- Michelin rubber outsole ensures steady footing on technical terrain
- Mountain-biking inspired lugs adapt to constantly changing surfaces
- Breathable knit mesh upper balances flex and support as you run
- Stabilizing midfoot design helps you move through rocky sections
- Item #SFW00AN
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.