sale $153.96 $219.9530% Off
Radiates warmth, even when you're still.
The Salewa Men's Fanes Hooded Insulated Jacket traps body heat that would otherwise be lost to the chilly surrounding air with its heat-activated insulation. Some of the most advanced insulating fibers we've seen, Tirol Wool Celliant fibers combine the lofty warmth of wool with the heat-radiating properties of Celliant technology. Celliant technology embeds thermo-reactive minerals into each wool fiber, in turn converting radiant body heat into toasty-warmth, even when you're not moving. Ultimately, this means you'll stay pleasantly warm during static outdoor activities, such as belaying your partner at the crag or waiting for the next train while you're backpacking across Europe.
- Heat-radiating insulated jacket for chilly conditions
- Tirol Wool Celliant traps warmth without weighing you down
- Celliant technology radiates heat, even when you're static
- Lightweight nylon shell with moisture-shedding DWR finish
- Downproof nylon lining prevents loss of insulating fibers
- Elasticized hood deploys in blustery and cold weather
- Zippered hand pockets offer essential storage
- Item #SFW006B
[shell] nylon, DWR finish, [lining] 40D nylon
Tirol Wool Celliant
yes, tailored hood with elastic binding
2 zippered hand
backpacking, hiking, mountaineering, sport climbing