Select a size:
Why We Like The Dropline Trail Running Shoe
What goes up, must come down, which is why we lace up the Dropline Trail Running Shoe when bagging peaks. We confidently bomb down the other side of the summit with the speed-conscious sole smoothly rolling us into rapid transitions. As we hit top speeds over technical terrain, the flexible exoskeleton gives us multi-directional stability.
- Agile running shoe for comfort on summer trails
- Lightweight mesh upper delivers breathable performance
- 3F system and anti-rock heel cup give flexible, blister-free support
- 6mm drop encourages a natural gait and healthy midfoot strike
- OrthoLite footbed wicks away moisture
- Plush cushioning absorbs shock for soft landings
- Rounded sole delivers reliable traction on varying terrain
- Item #SFWZ03F
- Upper Material
- Air Mesh, TPU film, Exa Shell
- breathable mesh
- performance EVA
- Pomoca Dropline
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 32 / 26mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- trail running, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.