Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Dropline Mid Hiking Boot
The Salewa Dropline Mid Hiking Boot's lightweight and agile construction lets us make speedy moves up the trail while keeping our feet and ankles protected. The reinforced uppers keep our feet stable and secure, climbing laces dial in an essentially perfect fit, and the grippy sole centers the foot's pressure for a natural rolling step.
- Agile hiking boot designed for speed in the alpine
- Reinforced air mesh keeps feet cool and dry while trekking
- Exa-Shell upper ensures a precise fit and abrasion resistance
- Stretch gaiter keeps trail debris out of the boot
- Multi-layer footbed offers customizable forefoot cushion
- Shock-absorbing midsole creates smooth, dynamic steps
- Pomoca sole delivers high-performance grip on the trail
- Anti-rock heel cup delivers additional stability and protection
- Item #SFWZ03Q
- Upper Material
- Multi Fit Footbed+
- Pomoca (rubber)
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 13.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.