sale $215.96 $269.9520% Off
Select style & size:Select options
Versatile protection from west coast to east coast.
If you're planning on bikepacking across the country for the summer, then you're going to need a solid, sturdy tent that stands up to all sorts of weather, and still retains a light weight and small packing space. Salewa's Denali II Tent fits that ticket. Its unique dome design is rugged enough to withstand winds, rains, and three-season weather. There are two large vestibules for cooking food in the rain as well as storing gear. Multiple door opening options allow you to open the door as wide as the wall, and still stay secure in the worst weather you experience on this epic adventure.
- Robust two-person tent for seasons and seasons of adventures
- Floor and fly treated to provide three-season weather protection
- Zippered mesh paneling assures ample airflow for summer's warm temps
- Different door opening options amplify versatile ventilation
- Freestanding construction includes poles, stakes, and guylines
- Item #SFW005G
[canopy] 50D polyester ripstop, mesh [floor] 70D nylon, PU coating (5000mm) [fly] 68D polyester ripstop, PU coating (3000mm)
3, 7001 T6 aluminum (8.5mm)
clips, grommets, color-coordinated sleeves
Number of Doors
Number of Vestibules
7.5sq ft, 7.5sq ft
zippered mesh paneling
47 x 83in
20 x 6in
- Q & A
Does it come with footprint?