Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Crow GTX Boot
Designed and built with versatility in mind, Salewa's Crow GTX Boot has the chops to handle it all from mixed mountain terrain below treeline to technical rock and scree, or even the occasional alpine snow and ice. The Crow's versatile and well-rounded design lends itself well to just about any objective that takes us to the high mountains, making it an ideal companion for everything from mid-summer traverses and ascents to week-long backpacking trips
- Technical trekking boot built for rock, scree, snow, and ice
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort is waterproof and breathable
- Wear-resistant upper with suede reinforcements rubber rand
- 3F ankle support system enhances stability and mobility
- 3S Combi system is compatible with semi-automatic crampons
- Vibram Mulaz sole has large rubber lugs for extreme traction
- Item #SFW002P
4 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.