Select style & size:Select options
Maintain the light and fast alpine ethos when wearing the Salewa Altitude Harness. Designed specifically for glacier travel, ski mountaineering, and mountaineering at high altitudes, the Altitude harness features the Tie In First system. Allowing you to tie into your rope as soon as the waist belt of the harness has been secured, you can make sure you're safe and on belay before fastening the leg loops. The leg loop buckles are able to be unhooked and wrapped around your legs so the harness can be put on after you've stepped into your skis or crampons. Four gear loops keep your gear within arms reach at all times, and the variable width webbing provides supportive protection in high pressure areas while still cutting down on weight.
- A lightweight harness for mountaineering and ski mountaineering
- Salewa's TIF system lets you tie in after securing the waistbelt
- Buckles can be unhooked to put on harness while wearing crampons
- Four gear loops keep your gear close at hand at all times
- Variable width webbing keeps harness light while providing support
- Item #SFW004V