Select a Size
Select a Color
Alpenviolet K Hiking Shoe
Power your way through puddles and up steep trails with the Alpenviolet K Hiking Shoe. Made for fast-paced mountain athletes, these low-cut hiking shoes are streamlined for a comfortable fit, knit to minimize blisters, and waterproofed with Gore-Tex for all-weather adventures. A secure grip from below will see you through rocky twists and dusty turns with confidence and speed.
- Technical hiking shoes for fast-paced ladies
- Seamless uppers knit for a natural, breathable feel
- Waterproof Gore-Tex delivers protection and performance
- 3F System provides flexibility, heel support, and a blister-free fit
- Rubber toe cap defends from bruising encounters with rocks
- Climbing lasing delivers a personalized, flexible fit
- High-traction rubber give the soles reliable grip on varied terrain
- Durable construction withstands a rough trail life
- Item #SFWZ03B
- Upper Material
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
- stretch gaiter
- Pomoca Alpen (rubber)
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 11, 2020
Run huge, fit is way off
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 7.5 & 8
- 5` 4"
- 110 lbs
Have a pair of Salewa mountaineering boots that I love, tried these. Purchased in the size I already own, they run very large. In comparing the same size same brand footwear side by side, these are about a half inch bigger! Returned for a half size smaller. The length fit well, although the built-in gaiter fit floppy and lose around my ankle. Upon trying with adequate socks, encountered a massive amount of room and slip in the heel, which would only lead to blisters. I have a fairly proportionate foot, it is hard to imagine these would fit any woman in the heel/ankle area. Too bad because they are awesome looking shoes! Suspect that both pairs I received had been tried on/returned before, as tags were removed along with very light wear on the tread.