Select a Size
Select a Color
Alpenviolet GTX Hiking Shoe
Salewa knows hiking boots and the Alpenviolet GTX Hiking Shoe proves they know hiking shoes, too. Designed with mountain functionality in mind, the Alpenviolet shoe uses high-tech construction so you don't have to worry about blisters or foot discomfort as you maneuver shale and overgrowth to reach your alpine objective. While you're scrambling to the summit, the integrated gaiter keeps trail debris out and protects your ankles from low-lying shrubs. The 3M system will also keep your heel locked in for extra security and the climbing-lacing tightens the shoe from toe to heel for a next-to-foot comfort. You likely won't want these shoes on hot and humid summer days as the Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet toasty, but when the forecast calls for rain or the temps are moderate you'll be able to hit the trail hiking.
- Waterproof hiking shoe with grippy outsole for techy terrain
- Integrated gaiter prevents rocks and dirt from getting in
- 3M system provides comfort, heel support, blister free fit
- Pomoca outsole uses climbing-inspired technology for grip
- Gore-Tex membrane offers breathability and waterproofing
- Ortholite insert cushions the foot on high-mileage days
- Item #SFW00AM
- Upper Material
- wear-resistant, coated fabric
- Pomoca Alpen
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 21, 2020
Great right out of the box!
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
- 5` 1"
- 190 lbs
I don't usually purchase shoes online but I had to snag this pair. They were on sale for almost 50% off and boy am I glad I bought them on a whim! They're a bit snug at first try but after a few wears they felt perfect. I have high arches and these shoes provide great support without inserts. My feet did not hurt after a 5 hour hike with a 15-lb pack on my back on the 2nd try. They are well worth the investment.