Alp Trainer 35+3L Backpack
Designed with all the features you need and none that you don't, the streamlined Salewa Alp Trainer 35+3L Backpack is ready to take you through technical alpine treks in comfort. It features Salewa's new Air Fit 2.0 carrying system to keep your back dry when you tackle strenuous ascents. This system has less surface area contact that allows more air to flow between the pack and the back and is also constructed with breathable, quick-drying materials.
For further breathability, the lightweight shoulder straps are split so you can pursue a new speed record up your favorite hike without getting soaked. These split straps also aid in mobility so you can have a more natural range of motion as you head up the steep scrambles. Additionally, the Twin Compression System lets you cinch up your load to keep it close to your back so you won't stumble during fast moving descents. Topping it all off are easy-access side mesh pockets to carry your snacks and water bottles, a rain cover that protects your gear in surprise showers, and a separate bottom compartment and pole fixation to provide convenience for your fast and light hiking pursuits.
- Technical alpine pack to tackle fast, steep ascents in comfort
- 35L carries enough gear for two to three days of day hiking
- Air Fit 2.0 carrying system enables airflow to prevent overheating
- Light, split shoulder straps enhance mobility and breathability
- Twin Compression System keeps load close to the back for mobility
- Rain cover protects your gear through surprise rain showers
- Side tube guides provided for easy hydration system hook up
- Separate bottom pocket keeps dirty items from soiling other gear
- Item #SFW008O