3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Alp Trainer 2 Mid GTX Hiking Boot
Salewa's unique 3F support system continues to impress us in the Alp Trainer 2 Mid GTX Hiking Boot. The system reinforces horizontal stability without inhibiting lateral movements at each step. This makes for an easier time on steeper terrain, or when high-stepping larger boulders.
- Versatile hiking boot that doubles as an approach shoe
- Suede and PU coated leather upper offers exceptional durability
- GORE-TEX membrane seals out moisture and releases excess sweat
- 3F support system locks your heel in place for peace of mind
- Climbing-style laces offer an exceptional fit and durability
- Vibram Hike Approach sole effortlessly grips rock and dirt
- Item #SFWZ03M
- Upper Material
- suede, PU-coated leather, stretch fabric
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
- climbing-style lace
- MFF+ (Multi Fit Footbed)
- Vibram Hike Approach
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 21 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.