Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Hiking & Climbing Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Taking on a multi-pitch in a remote local is a head game all of its own, but the Men's Salewa Agner Light DST Engineer Pant helps you push through the problems with more confidence. Lightweight and breathable, you're comfortable even after a dozen pitches, with a gusseted crotch for mastering even the trickiest of moves. Rock-resistant yarns woven into its stretchy construction reinforce the softshell, so you won't find yourself searching for a new pair of pants when you're miles from civilization, and why would you when the smooth elastic waistband makes this pair so comfortable? The slim, performance fit sheds further bulk at the fitted cuffs, so you're distraction free as you climb, and the reinforced edges can be used as a foot wipe or for crampon protection.
- Technical alpine pants for remote multi-pitch excursions
- Rock-resistant Cordura woven into stretchy softshell
- Durable water repellent sheds light rain and dirt
- Gusseted crotch provides full mobility on the crag
- Reinforced cuffs protect from sharp crampons
- Zippers keep your energizing snacks safe from gravity
- Slim fit and tight cuffs keep bulky fabric out of your way
- Item #SFW007K