Up To 60% Off
For the ascent.
From chilly approaches to frosty alpine ascents, rely on your Salewa Women's Agner Engineered DST Jacket for the warmth you need for the summit. Built with stretchy fabrication and durable, warm material, this jacket resists abrasion from sharp rocks and ice while offering breathable warmth throughout your trek.If the climb gets toasty, take off the Agner and store it in its own compression pocket for easy carrying and easy access when you get to the peak.
- A durable softshell jacket for alpine climbing in comfort
- Stretchy body mapping moves with you as you climb
- Durable nylon fabrication offers tough, breathable warmth
- Chest pockets offer easy access even with a harness on
- Stows in compression pocket for convenient carry
- Bluesign approved material for eco-conscious wear
- Item #SFW0084
- [face] 94% nylon, 6% elastane, [inserts] 84% nylon, 16% elastane
- 2 chest
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years