Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Pulse Two-Handed Fly Rod
The Sage Pulse Two-Handed Fly Rod is made from Sage's IIIe graphite and delivers the fast-action performance necessary to cast heavy skagit heads and traditional spey lines. The Pulse is one of the newest additions to the Sage family, and it was designed from the ground up with a stiff graphite blank that gives the rod a fast-action feel. Like all Sage rods, the Pulse is made on Bainbridge Island, USA, and it was designed to be a salmon or steelhead workhorse, whether you're drifting an indicator setup from a switch rod or swinging Scandi patterns from one of the longer spey options.
- Two-handed spey or switch fly rod for anadromous fish
- Fast-action rod has a powerful and connected feel
- Hard chromed snake guides with ceramic stripper guides
- Lichen green blank color with black thread wraps
- Sage designs and build its rods on Bainbridge Island, USA
- Item #SAG001Q
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.