Select style & size:Select options
Maintain your stride.
Constantly shifting clouds can drive you crazy during a ride—that is, unless you're equipped with the Ryders Eyewear Strider Photochromic Sunglasses. In addition to having a sleek, classic cycling sunglasses shape that allows plenty of airflow and vision, they also boast photochromic lenses that almost instantly darken or lighten tint in response to changing light conditions, so you never have to stop to swap lenses or stow your shades mid-ride.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Cycling shades that won't slow down your ride
- Photochromic lenses automatically adjust to changing light
- Lenses are impact-resistant for durability
- Hydro- and oleophobic coating repels splashes and smudges
- Scratch-resistant coating adds extra protection
- Grilamid frame is lightweight and subtly flexible
- Item #REW001S