Select style & size:Select options
Flip the script.
Turn tradition on its head with the Ryders Eyewear Invert Polarized Sunglasses. While lots of cycling sunglasses have a semi-rimless design, most of them omit the rim at the bottom of the lens. Ryders decided to invert this design and eliminate the rim at the top of the lenses for superior airflow and field of vision when you're hunkered down in the cockpit. The lenses are also polarized to cut through glare on blinding asphalt, and hydrophobic and oleophobic coatins keep sweat splashes and fingerprint smudges at bay.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Cycling glasses with a unique semi-rimless design
- Lenses are impact-resistant for durability
- Polarization eliminates glare from reflective surfaces
- Hydro- and oleophobic coating repels splashes and smudges
- Scratch-resistant coating adds extra protection
- Grilamid frame is lightweight and subtly flexible
- Item #REW001P