Select style & size:Select options
A hybrid of sorts.
The Ryders Eyewear Women's Carlita Photochromic Sunglasses have a multifunctional style that looks good on single-speeds, ten-speeds, or no-speeds (your own feet). Their photochromic performance adjusts the lenses' tinting according to the surrounding sunlight, so you get more shade in sunny situations and less shade in overcast conditions. Ryders also treated the lenses to repel water splotches, oil smudges, scratches, and harsh impacts for long-lasting clarity.
- Multifunctional sunnies for life on and off the bike
- Photochromic lenses adjust tint based off existing sunlight
- Lenses designed or resist water, oil, scratches, and impacts
- Strong, light frame with hydrophilic nose and temple pads
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #REW001J
- Q & A
Really Like These!!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I was looking for a fit like a goggle that gave peripheral views as well as front. These were perfect. I thought they might fog during my ride, but they never did. They did adjust to the sunshine and my eyes felt protected from the sun (haven't used them yet in the summer). Haven't used them much, but so far exactly what I was looking for. I bought the pink/gray which aesthetically, I wouldn't normally choose; but I like them on me. Not too masculine and not overly dainty. Really pleased with my purchase.