VA Tech Short
Buck the notion that running gear can't be both functional and stylish and pick yourself up the RVCA VA Tech Shorts. Crafted from a lightweight poly fabric, these shorts allow you to hit the ground running in quick-drying, unrestricted comfort. A stretchy waistband with interior drawcord helps you customize the fit, while the mesh hammock liner ensures you get the support you need as you log mile after mile. Plus, RVCA gave these shorts a Bac Out finish to fight off the buildup of funky odors after particularly strenuous workouts.
- Running shorts that help you workout in comfort and style
- Light, quick-drying fabric helps you stay fast on your feet
- Mesh hammock liner provides support during tough workouts
- Regular fit allows for a full range of motion
- Interior drawcord puts an exact fit in your hands
- Reflective details at the sides boost your overall visibility
- Bac Out finish keeps you smelling fresh after tough runs
- Item #RVC021X
- Q & A
Probably a good short!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 190lbs
Unfortunately this short wasn't for me. I'm a 33 waist and the Large was great in that aspect however the leg opening was a bit tight. These also have a liner, which I was hoping to avoid. The good news is that the fabric felt perfect and is what I was looking for. The pockets zip which has its own set of benefits if you use these as a running short.