Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Hooded Bomber II Jacket
Get warmth and weather protection without sacrificing style with the RVCA Hooded Bomber II Jacket. It's got a soft cotton exterior, treated with 1000mm water resistant coating to keep you protected from light rains and moderate snowfall, as well as synthetic insulation to keep you toasty as the leaves fall and the temperatures plummet. The lining is made from soft polyester taffeta for next to skin comfort, while a ribbed hem and cuffs work to seal out the cold. When you're caught without a beanie you can throw up the adjustable hood for protection from cold winds, and shove your hands into polar fleece-lined front pockets to warm them up and keep them toasty.
- A classic bomber hoodie with insulated warmth and weather protection
- Water resistant coating holds up to passing rains and flurrying snow
- Synthetic insulation keeps you toasty on chilly urban adventures
- Polyester lining slides on smooth and delivers next-to-skin comfort
- Adjustable hood protects your dome from blustery winds
- Ribbed cuffs and hem trap warmth and shut out the cold
- Polar fleece-lined hand pockets offer a toasty refuge from the cold
- Item #RVC021L
- Q & A
Warm and cool :)
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 200lbs
This jacket is my new favorite! Very warm and comfortable! A little on the "poofy" side, however not overly bulky. Really great looking jacket!