Ground Control II Jacket
A couple of inches of snow aren't gonna keep you from heading over to your friend's place and waiting out the storm in good company, but with all of your bulky, puffy layers, the snow may stop you from doing so in style. Get warmth and weather protection in a cool and casual package with the RVCA Ground Control II Jacket. Its durable cotton fabric is treated with 5,000mm highly water-resistant coating to keep you protected from driving snow as you trek through snowy sidewalks, while Sherpa-fleece lining and synthetic insulation keep you toasty and warm as everything around you freezes over. You've got plenty of pockets to hide phones, wallets, and freezing fingers, as well as an adjustable hood for added protection against the elements when a beanie or hat just doesn't cut it.
- A stylish casual jacket for weather-protective warmth in the winter
- Highly water resistant fabric sheds snow to keep you dry and warm
- Sherpa fleece lining and synthetic insulation keep you toasty
- Adjustable fleece-lined hood ensures warmth from icy blasts of air
- Corduroy-lined pockets hold valuables and warm up frozen hands
- Item #RVC021M