Select style & size:Select options
Play in the mountains.
Fickle mountain weather requires a back-up jacket for both you and your furry friend. Keep them ready for the changing conditions with the Ruffwear Wind Sprinter Dog Jacket. Ultralight, packable, and side release buckles for an easy on and off make this jacket a quick go to when the wind starts to pick up. They'll be protect from gusts thanks to the wind resistant face fabric and when the wind really blows, leg loops provide a secure fit option to keep the jacket in place. A DWR treatment repels light moisture if you and your pup find yourselves in a surprise storm and reflective trim keeps them visible when the clouds roll in. After the storms pass and the sun comes back out, simply pack the whole jacket into the oversized storm collar for a compact stow until the weather changes again.
- Ultralight windbreaker for protection in fickle mountain weather
- Nylon face fabric blocks blustery winds for light warmth
- DWR treatment repels light moisture in surprise storms
- Leg loops keep the jacket in place when the wind picks up
- Jacket stuffs into storm collar for compact stow when sun is out
- No hassle leash portal on back is compatible with most harnesses
- Side release buckles offer an easy on and off when weather changes
- Reflective trim offers visibility in low-light conditions
- Item #RUF003P
- Q & A
Didn't think my dog could get any cuter
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
But then I bought this jacket. He is awesome and became even more awesome when I got him this coat. He now walks and runs around town in style.
Ruffwear Wind Sprinter
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Got this for our 30lb Shiba to wear while hiking during the winter. It's really light weight and packs away nicely. Purchased a small and it fits perfect.