Select style & size:Select options
Four-legged errand assistance.
You've got a special dinner party planned out with a local-foods menu, and your pup is happy to help with the shopping. The Ruffwear Commuter Dog Pack turns your eager errand assistant into an extra tote bag at the farmer's market or a self-sufficient unit during walks to the dog park. The classic, clean design draws inspiration from hip rucksacks for two-legged folks, but boasts comfortable, adjustable, foam-padded harness straps with easy-to-operate buckles. Weight-forward attached saddlebags are just the right size for stashing a bit of organic produce from local farmers or water, treats, and a chew toy or two for puppy playdates.
- Style on the town and function on the trail for your dog
- Two saddlebags for carrying supplies like water and toys
- Small zippered stash pockets for quick access to small items
- Heathered synthetic fabric with heritage leather accents
- Comfortable, padded, integrated harness for load distribution
- Easy on-and-off and adjusting with side release buckles
- Two webbing loops and an aluminum V-ring for leash attachment
- Padded handle allows you to give your pooch a boost
- Item #RUF002F
[fabric] heathered polyester, [accents] leather, aluminum
[XS] 5.5L, [S] 9L, [M] 13L, [L/XL] 22.5L
[XS] 13.6oz, [S] 1lb 1.6oz, [M] 1lb 4.8oz, [L/XL] 1lb 10.4oz
casual, hiking & camping