Spread the spirit in warmth and comfort.
Christmas is right around the corner, and although you're not the most into this holiday, the family is all excited about getting lights up on the house. The trick to this, though, is to take care of this dirty work before the weather gets unbearably cold. You slip into your Royal Robbins Men's Merinolux Flannel Shirt and get to it while the temperature still wants to cooperate. You stash a few extra bulbs in your zippered chest pocket so you don't have to go up and down the ladder more times than you really have to. The UPF protection keeps the sun off your skin, even though it doesn't feel too hot outside. With anti-odor properties, this shirt stays fresh even throughout all your work, so the first thing you're told when you walk in the door is not that you stink.
- A warm flannel for taking care of the family's holiday spirit
- Zippered chest pocket keeps essentials secure while you work
- Anti-odor prevents shirt for smelling
- UPF rating keeping sun off skin
- Quick drying fabric helps you stay dry even when you sweat
- Stretching seams provide mobility
- Item #RRB006H
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'5"
- Weight: 210lbs
Great looking flannel that you can wear in any occasion. Definitely looks good enough to wear out in town, but wont look out of place with jeans in the desert. The merino blend is fantastic. Soft, comfortable, and anti funk. 10/10 would recommend.