Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Hiking & Climbing Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Active Traveler Bug Barrier Stretch Pant
Nothing can ruin a relaxing day on the trail faster than a swarm of bugs that just won't leave you alone. Whether you've got flies, mosquitoes, or a cloud of gnats following you around, they'll fly away as fast as they can when you throw on the Royal Robbins Active Traveler Bug Barrier Stretch Pants. Not only are these pants lightweight and stretchy to keep you moving freely on tough trails, but they also feature Insect Shield integrated bug-repellent to keep away annoying critters. Now you can stop swatting and get back to summiting, while also fighting away bugs that may carry insect-borne diseases on your globetrotting travels. These pants also feature tons of pocket storage to keep any gear, snacks, and trail maps close by when you need them, so you'll spend less time stopping and more time zipping along the trail.
- Bug-repellent hiking pants with a light and stretchy construction
- Insect Shield technology keeps away pesky insects on the trail
- Stretchy fabric moves with your body on steep terrain
- Lightweight design won't be too much of a burden on warmer days
- Tons of pockets let you store all of your smaller trail essentials
- Adjustable leg cinch system keeps your pant legs out of the way
- Smooth fabric won't stick to your skin when you start to sweat
- Item #RRB009N
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 34"
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 200lbs
The description did not provide an inseam size, and even calling Backcountry did not provide an answer (they would have had to contact the manufacturer for that information). I took a chance and ordered anyhow, and they fit and wear like a charm. Inseam was 32", by the way.