Select style & size:Select options
The Roxy Torah Snowboard excels at boosting from 20-foot halfpipe walls, carving steeps with precision, and launching off natural drops into deep powder. This super-light, insanely snappy board features C2x profiling for an aggressive, all-terrain freestyle ride that's equally confident charging expert-only terrain and intimidating, pro-sized parks.
The tight rocker maximizes float in deep snow, also providing catch-free fun when playing around the park. Then, aggressive camber extending out from underfoot adds spring-loaded pop and high levels of response, resulting in a ride that's highly versatile and well-suited for riders who go hard everywhere on the mountain. Magne-Traction edges bite aggressively into icy pipe walls and hardpack to prevent you from slipping out, and the Light Hearted core offers a lively feel with plenty of snap. Vectran fibers reinforce the board, absorbing high-speed chatter and bolstering the torsional stability provided by a triax wrap. The ultra-absorbent sintered 9900 base rounds things out for the fastest possible glide across widely variable snow conditions.
- Boost the pipe, carve steeps, and drop cliffs like a pro
- Playful rocker and snappy camber blend pop and forgiveness
- Featherlight wood core offers lively, snappy feel
- Serrated Magne-Traction edges grip icy walls and stop slipouts
- Triax with Vectran fibers reinforce strength and response
- Sintered base absorbs wax and keeps things fast
- Item #QKS03Q8