Fashionable fortress from wind, snow, and cold.
Carrying the signature of legendary freestyle rider Torah Bright, the Roxy Women's Torah Bright Stormfall Hooded Jacket delivers premium protection from raging snowstorms and biting cold with its 15K Roxy DryFlight membrane combined with 175-gram PrimaLoft Gold Luxe insulation for fiery warmth in downright frigid conditions. This premium riding jacket features a tailored long fit that's both flattering and functional by sitting close without restricting key riding movements. Its longer cut falls approximately 5 centimeters lower for greater coverage from deep snow and shivering-cold alpine weather. All seams are fully taped, so you won't have to worry about outside moisture seeping through the tiniest cracks when you're entering the white room on those epic powder days.
- Premium riding jacket with Torah Bright's signature of approval
- 15K Roxy DryFlight membrane keeps you dry in raging snowstorms
- Fully taped seams prevent outside moisture from seeping through
- 175g PrimaLoft Gold Luxe insulation for fiery warmth in the cold
- Tailored fit reduces bagginess while allowing you to move freely
- Longer cut sits approximately 5cm lower for greater coverage
- Zippered underarm vents release excess warmth on spring days
- Internal media and goggle pockets for on-mountain storage
- Item #QKS033A