Rise above the rest.
Torah Bright is one of the best when it comes to boarding, and she's no slouch when it comes to style, either. So when she worked with Roxy to design her signature Women's Ascend Jacket, she made sure it met both her technical needs and looked great while doing it.
A DryFlight 15K membrane provides excellent breathable waterproofing to keep her dry and comfy whether she's shredding the pipe or slashing powder. Baffles filled with PrimaLoft Gold Luxe insulation on the inside provide the down-like warmth of a puffy jacket, while maintaining the look of a shell on the outside. Underarm vents help you cool off quickly after an intense run, while the snap-away powder skirt and Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow out on deep days. Roxy also threw in a Roxy x Biotherm Enjoy & Care neck warmer, which not only shields against the elements, but also gives your skin an on-mountain moisture boost.
- Torah's choice for cold days on the slopes
- DryFlight 15K membrane keeps snow at bay
- PrimaLoft insulation is light and low-profile
- Tailored fit for fashionable and feminine look
- Peached fabric has buttery-soft texture
- Mesh-lined underarm vents let you cool off quickly
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow out and heat in
- Includes Roxy x Biotherm Enjoy & Care neck warmer
- Item #QKS02VC