Summit Bib Pant
Whether you're skiing or snowboarding, the Roxy Summit Bib Pant is designed to keep you dry, mobile, and comfortable on the slopes. This bib shell pant is constructed with Roxy's DryFlight technology to shed moisture while boot gaiters and a jacket-to-pant attachment system prevent fresh flakes from sneaking in and wetting your layers. A brushed back polar fleece adds light warmth to keep you comfortable when you catch first chair on a cold morning and the four-way stretch construction allows you to confidently hit the park.
- Bib shell pants to keep you dry and comfortable on the slopes
- DryFlight technology keeps you dry when you're out on powder days
- Brushed back polar fleece adds light warmth to cut the chill
- Adjustable elasticated straps create a custom, comfortable fit
- Boot gaiters help prevent the snow from creeping up your legs
- Bottom hem reinforcement withstands ski and board edge abrasion
- Zippered bottom leg gusset comfortably accommodates your boots
- Jacket-to-pant attachment system seals out snow on the deep days
- Item #RXYD0ZQ
- [membrane/laminate] 15K DryFlight, [face fabric] 89% polyester, 11% elastane, [lining] brushed back polar fleece
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 2 zippered front, 2 back
- adjustable elasticated straps
- Side Zips
- zippered bottom leg gusset
- taffeta with stretch panel
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 29, 2020
Way too slim fitting
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 124 lbs
Cute pants, but I don’t know who these are meant to fit. I’m 5’7”, 124 lb, size 2 or 4 and the small was very tight around my thighs and butt. It was not comfortable to move around in, and I certainly could not have layered underneath for warmth. Consider sizing up.