Why We Like The Rose Jumpsuit
Roxy covers everything from surf to snow and back again, so it makes sense they'd be the ones to keep your little one warm this winter. The Rose Jumpsuit comes with Roxy DryFlight 10k breathable waterproofing and has been quilted with 200g of WarmFlight insulation so your tiny genius will stay warm throughout snowy hikes and walks by light displays and snow sculptures. We all know how hard it can be to get winter gear on and off a squirming infant, so Roxy added an asymmetrical zip that makes for an easy on and off. Convenient cuffs and hems can be converted into mittens and booties for additional warmth and protection, but additional comfort comes from cozy taffeta and teddy fur lining.
- Warm and insulated snowsuit for your infant's winter adventures
- 10K Roxy DryFlight technology for waterproofing and warmth
- 200g of Warmflight insulation, which increases comfort and coziness
- Asymmetric zipper for easy times getting winter gear on
- Cuffs and hems can be converted into mittens and booties
- Item #RXYD0ZR
- [membrane/laminate] DryFlight (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% polyester taffeta
- [Body] 200g Roxy WarmFlight Eco synthetic insulation, [sleeves] 40g, [hood] 60g
- Fabric Waterproof Rating
- Fabric Breathability Rating
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?