Why We Like The Performance 3mm Split Toe Boot
With a combination of cold-fighting neoprene and durable defensive design, the Performance 3mm Split Toe Boot ensures comfort in warm weather and cool water. Heat-retaining WarmFlight lining with fleecy sections keeps our feet active and warm without sacrificing board feel the way a thicker neoprene would. The three-millimeter thickness is as protective as we need in rocky surf, and Roxy's reliable construction offers watertight seams that still deliver on flexibility.
- Protective surf bootie for summer and shoulder-season waveriding
- StretchFlight neoprene delivers durable, flexible comfort
- Thermal lining and fleece keep feet comfortable in cool surf
- 3-millimeter thickness provides lower insulation and high defense
- Split toe enhances board feel for better grip
- Liquid Flex Seal-taped GBS seams offer flexibility and water-tightness
- Item #RXYD119
- [face fabric] StretchFlight x2 neoprene, 92% nylon, 8% elastane, [lining] Warmflight Far Infared x2, Warmflight Thermal
- Hydrolock Ankle
- Warmflight Far Infared x2
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 15, 2023
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
I can typically wear between size 6-7 shoes. However, these booties were way too small.
March 31, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
This is a great bootie. I usually wear a 7.5 in most shoes and the 7 worked great. It fits snug on the foot, and I have no problem popping up on the board when catching waves. A little water does get into the bootie, but I?ve had that with all previous booties. My feet stay warm and protected in these
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help