Access the sea of winter possibilities.
Your ambitious ripper's never been one to sit out on the sidelines, sipping cocoa until the cows come home. This winter, make sure she stays out of the lodge and warm on the slopes with a little help from the Roxy Jetty Girl Print Jacket. A DriFlight membrane and taped critical seams offer water-resistant protection and breathable performance, while the myriad of pockets keep her extra layers or handwarmers close by. Additionally, the lofty synthetic insulation helps her retain body heat, even against the soul-sucking cold of an early-morning chairlift ride. And, of course, a snap-back powder skirt lets her keep the skirt out of the way when she goes straight from the hill to a mall date with her besties.
- Colorful patterns get her stoked to ski in this jacket
- DryFlight membrane fends off snow and wetness
- WarmFlight insulation keeps warm even if the jacket gets wet
- Critically taped seams protect you where you need it most
- Powder skirt snaps on and off to minimize bulk when not in use
- Item #QKS032R
- Q & A
Great light weight jacket with warmth
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: l
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 100lbs
I bought this for my daughter and she has been using it every day sense it has gotten colder this year. She is planning on taking it up to the ski sloops as she believes it will hold up in the elements.
Bought the true black / neon palms for my 7 year old daughter along with the Backyard Pant in black. Super cute set for her! We sized up to the medium so that it would last more then one winter.