Jetty 3-in-1 Hooded Jacket
Offering warmth and style for both the mountain and the après spot, Roxy's Jetty 3-in-1 Hooded Jacket provides versatility for your entire ski vacation and beyond. Its 3-in-1 functionality provides you with both a weather-protective shell and a cozy inner fleece jacket that can be worn together or separately. The stylish shell has just about everything you need for a long day on the mountain, including a snap-away powder skirt to keep the snow out and mesh-lined underarm vents to help cool you down when you start really shredding hard. And with a 10k waterproof rating and critically sealed seams it'll keep out moisture from all but the most relentless snows. Meanwhile, the inner jacket features a super soft fleece that'll keep you warm and comfortable when you're out on the slopes, then zip out so you can wear it on its own as you bounce around bustling mountain towns for the evening or explore some hiking trails in milder weather.
- Versatile 3-in-1 jacket for cold ski days and cozy lodge lounging
- DryFlight shell protects you from all but the heaviest snowfall
- Soft fleece liner can be removed and worn alone around town
- Removable powder skirt keeps out snow on bluebird powder days
- Mesh-lined underarm vents help you shed heat after grueling runs
- Lots of pockets to stash trail maps, lift snacks, and handwarmers
- Jacket-to-pant system connects to compatible Roxy pants
- Item #RXYD0Z3
- 100% recycled polyester with DryFlight waterproofing technology
- Waterproof Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 3-way adjustable
- 1 chest, 1 hand warmer, 1 sleeve pass
- mesh underarm vents
- Powder Skirt
- fixed taffeta
- internal stretch wrist gaiters
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 26, 2021
Returned because of the liner
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 135 lbs
Super cute and functional jacket but the fleece liner will stick to any piece of clothing you have on, bunching and stretching each time you take on and off. Didn't want to deal with that each time I put it on/take it off, so I returned it.