Creek Softshell Pant
Fight off the elements and enjoy your day of skiing or snowboarding in the Roxy Creek Softshell pant. These snowpants offer a reliable DryFlight laminate that keeps wet snow out of your layers while simultaneously releasing extra heat. These shell-style pants are non-insulated to allow you to control your insulation with layering, making the pants more versatile to different climates. The brushed fleece helps add some warmth next to skin during mid-winter snow storms. Integrated ankle gaiters help keep moisture away from your skin and supply added durability to the pants.
- Ski and snowboard pants built for shredders of all kinds
- Roxy Dryflight laminate releases sweat, seals out precipitation
- Fleece lining adds all day comfort and warmth for cold days
- Adjustable waist locks in a secure and reliable fit
- Boot gaiters prevent snow from sneaking into your socks
- Multiple riding specific pockets keep your items nearby
- Item #RXYD0YH
- [membrane / laminate] Roxy DryFlight, [face fabric] 89% polyester, 11% elastane, [lining] polar fleece
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 15,000 g/mÂ²
- 2 front, 2 back
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 19, 2021
Do the Roxy shoft shell pants run true to size? Also if I were to place an order how fast could I get it?